What’s all that ruckus up in the CSI and Virtual Observer labs?
Must be the engineering team banging out more new features for Virtual Observer.
Among the highlights:
- The Virtual Observer screen capture module now captures and makes note of all screen activity from log in to log out. These screen frames can be used for any combination of capture rates, from a simple percentage to 100% screens. Of course this can be tuned by audio calls, chats, emails, campaigns, DNIS, Queue, Skill, you name it. Consider setting a filter for “Filler”, i.e., screen only events, to see what your agents are doing when they are not on calls, emails, web, or chats.
- DMCC (Device Media Call Control) is a method of recording via theAvaya API. This is a pure software-based call recording solutionusing softphones, service observe and single step conferences to capture audio without the need for packet sniffing or expensive telephony recording boards.
- Dual Screen VO Live – Virtual Observer now has the ability to view dual screens from within the VO Live suite of features (in VO Live, supervisors can view all agent screen activity, chat with them, or take control of their desktops if they need assistance.)
- Microsoft Vista Compliance – The Virtual Observer Agent Client and Supervisor Clients are now both fully compatible with Microsoft Vista Operating systems (Both32-bit and 64-bit).
- Email, Chat, & Web Interactions – The Virtual Observer AES data connector now supports email, web and chat call types and coupled with our screen capture component, ensuring these events are captured and accounted for.
If you’d like any additional information on any of these new features, or to find out what else you can accomplish with Virtual Observer, please contact your account representative today.