Here’s a quick update on some of the latest updates to VO’s Performance Reporting & Analytics features:
– Added dynamic real-time date range capabilities to our “Dashboards” feature: Current Day, Current Month, Current Year.
Added Trending Reports:
- New Recording Statistics which cross-reference a period of time (Hour, Day, Week, Month, Quarter and Year) against Agent, Agent Type, Supervisor, etc.
- New SMDR Statistics Report: gathers SMDR Stats over a period of time, such as (Hour, Day, Week, Month, Quarter and Year) and grouped by Extension, Trunk, Direction, Digits (ANI / DNIS) etc.
- New Channel Statistics Report: includes recording attempts over a period of time, such as (Hour, Day, Week, Month, Quarter and Year) and grouped by Agent ID, Agent Name, Extension, Channel, Result Code.
– Added a “simple” view for our Query Wizard as an alternate option for diving deep into data. Simple mode is a new mode that allows a user to quickly select a field and a value and quickly get the result they are looking for. You may also chose a condition, such as equals, not equals etc, and a relation to each piece of data (AND or OR). The user has the option of moving between advanced and simple by clicking the proper buttons. The query wizard will remember your last selected mode and will stay in that mode until you change modes.
– Enhanced Calibration features within our evaluation system.
– Enhanced the Event Log with “Favorites”: Users can now set a quick-pick list of commonly used data searches. These Favorites are saved in the User Profile so they are independent from user to user and are not shared. The system ships with and initially sets up a list that is empty. The user can click the new “favorites” button and then add, edit or delete favorites. Each time thereafter, when the event log is loaded, the favorites will be available from the pick list.
Please contact customer support for questions about these new features.