I was speaking to one of our customers this morning.
The customer was very happy with basic, simple call recording and was a little unsure of bringing in a robust quality monitoring system, but they were considering the upgrade (CSI’s customer upgrade program delivers free software upgrades to active customers) to Virtual Observer.
My contact there, the call center manager, asked me for some basic bullets she could use to present a case for implementing a quality monitoring system.
The list I sent her was hardly complete, but a powerful reminder of how strong a short list of the benefits could be:
- reduce employee training cycle time
- reduce attrition
- generate more sales, saves and “upgrades”
- view trends over time, compare month-to-month or year-to-year and make decisions based on real performance data
- resolve disputes through call retention
- create training materials based on the best recorded calls
- automate many of your current internal QA methods
With the above list, the benefits of both quality monitoring and Virtual Observer are very, very clear.