1) Virtual Observer’s (VO) Web-based user interface is cleaner, modern and extremely easy to use, while maintaining predictive navigation and familiarity for users of the previous version. Users take to it extremely quickly.
2) VO’s latest version is equipped with Dashboard Reporting, including many pre-loaded widgets which present Average Handle Time, Employee Performance Reports, First Call Resolution data and more, in real-time drill-down charts.
3) VO’s Agent Portal module is now included with our latest version. Agent Portal brings the agent into the process, giving them the ability to log in to VO, respond to evaluations and receive E-learning tasks, collaborate with peers and more.
4) The overhauled user interface features a one-screen query wizard which allows users to easily look up the data they need quick. Users are also able to save favorite views as their own personal default views when they’re logged in.
5) Best of all, the investment in the software licensing for the 4.0 upgrade is zero dollars, as actively supported customers are able to leverage their previous investments and make the move to the new interface, paying only for the professional services time to perform the upgrade.
From version to version, the WFO software’s upgrade path has always been a painless option for customers to maintain a low cost of ownership throughout the life cycle of our software. We’ve been receiving accolades from new customers and from customers who’ve previously used competitive solutions saying “this VO is a breath of fresh air, extremely easy to use!” and “it’s great knowing we’re not being presented with what we’ve seen before from your competiton – essentially complete re-buys in years 2 and 3.”