Close the Voice of the Customer (VoC) loop with integrated surveying
Create your own unlimited feedback surveys with a VO form builder tool similar to the one used for QM.
VO Survey automates the customer feedback process as part of an overall
call recording and quality monitoring program.
Users of Virtual Observer have always been able to utilize supervisor evaluations of recorded calls between customer service agents and their customers in order to assess quality and provide training to their agents. This process is now enhanced by the ability to also include actual customer feedback in the evaluation process, creating a very accurate assessment of contact center performance. VO Surveys provide a higher response rate than typically seen with traditional polling methodologies, and offers a more comprehensive VoC result. Near real time feedback from SMS and Email invitations drives the creation of relevant, useful VoC analytics.
After a customer interaction, the customer is sent an SMS or Email and is given a web link where they can respond to the survey. Once completed, the web-based survey’s feedback data is then stored to the event record in the VO quality monitoring database, providing immediate access to review a number of customer satisfaction analytics. Standard industry Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can be used as the foundation for establishing the measurement of your “Enhanced Voice of the Customer” Analytics criteria:
- To influence Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Scores: “How satisfied are you with your overall experience with our service?”
- To influence Net Promoter Score (NPS): “Would you recommend our service to your family or friends?”
- To influence Customer Effort Score (CES): “Did you feel it was a painless experience to receive support?”
- To influence Agent Performance Scores: “How do you rate the service quality of the agent on the call?”
- To influence First Call Resolution (FCR) Scores: “Was the issue resolved right away or did you have to contact us more than once?”