Are your agents responding to your customer’s tweet in a proper manner?
Bring your email, web chat and social support streams into the WFO mix.
Virtual Observer now provides you the ability using the (Zendesk ticketing integration) to evaluate and score interaction opportunities beyond the traditional call and screen. Web chats, emails and social media response efforts can be monitored within the quality process, allowing for reporting & analytics by event type.
Web Chat and Email have long been used as alternative methods of receiving support or sales inquiries. More and more forward-thinking companies are deploying social media responders, staff who can reply to a Twitter or Facebook mention in a positive manner. Now these vital communications can be included in the quality monitoring process.
- Play back recorded events from phone calls, emails, web chats, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, SMS as well as any other active channels.
- Evaluate and score the events to ensure proper dialogue and resolution as part of an objective to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
- Use social media monitoring tools such as Zendesk (which turns social media interactions into support tickets) to monitor their brand on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. and respond .
- Avoid “social road rage” where customers who suffered a bad experience turn to their social channels to complain. Train your agents on how to diffuse these situations.
- Scheduled re-training of the Twitter Response procedures to be delivered to the agent via our E-learning features within the agent portal.