Lean on Virtual Observer to record your Nortel telephony system.
A sound investment throughout the evolution of your phone system.
Virtual Observer (VO) WFO system supports recording technologies for many models of Nortel phone systems.
VO connects using several different methods, including:
- Nortel Active recording
- Selective recording through analog service observe
- 100% recording through extension side tapping
- 100% recording through trunk or t1 tapping
- 100% recording or selective VoIP recording
Virtual Observer supports the following models of Nortel Phone Systems:
- Nortel CS1000 (Communications server)
- Nortel CS2000 (Communications server)
- Nortel DMS (Duplicate Media Streaming)
- Nortel DMS-100
- Nortel Meridian
- Nortel Remote Office 9150
- Nortel Norstar
- Nortel Norstar BCM
- Nortel SL100
- Nortel BCM/M1/Succession (Voip)
The following Nortel communications components are supported for integration:
- Nortel Contact Center
- Nortel Contact Center Express
- Nortel Contact Center Enterprise
- Nortel Symposium
- Nortel BCM
If your Nortel model is not listed, it may still be supported or engineered…please consult with your account representative with any compatibility questions!